Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have missed this in the rule but what is considered a blockaded port? I'm trying to determine that to help me know which ports I can bring British reinforcements to. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
When the French enter the game, there is a French Naval Phase. Read about it in 5.5 of the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Totus tuus ego sum, et omnia mea tua sunt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
caseylee82 wrote:
I may have missed this in the rule but what is considered a blockaded port? I'm trying to determine that to help me know which ports I can bring British reinforcements to. Thanks!

Once the French Alliance occurs, the French Navy is used to blockade ports. There are seven Blockade Zones, each with a list of ports. When the French Navy moves into one of these zones, its list of ports are blockaded. For example, the ports Savannah and St. Mary's are blockaded when the French navy is in the Savannah/St. Mary's zone. You can read up more on this by seeing Rules section 12.3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.