Koryŏ» Forums » Rules

Subject: How many event cards I could activate in 1 round? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Cana yy
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I place 3 same event cards at the same round, could I activate the event 3 times or just once?

Tks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
One event per card you play. You can play as many of one type as you like - unless you have the majority of number 5 that allows you to play two different kinds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
But note that if you play multiple event cards of the same type, you keep them and this may mean you are at or exceed the number of cards you can keep. But since event cards stay unless eliminated by priest, you may not be able to keep any other cards for a while.

And how many targets are you likely to have on turn 1 when making the decision?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cana yy
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Event activate when 'played'.
So no need to be the majority.

The purpose of me to play several event cards due to I want to kill several opponent's cards at the same time.

That's why I want to know whether I could do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
joecana wrote:
Event activate when 'played'.
So no need to be the majority.

The purpose of me to play several event cards due to I want to kill several opponent's cards at the same time.

That's why I want to know whether I could do that.

I agree with Tigrillo: as much as you want.

As long as they are the same event card. (right?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joecana wrote:
If I place 3 same event cards at the same round, could I activate the event 3 times or just once?

Tks

You have to activate all 3 cards at the moment you play them.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Robbemont
Belgium
Hoogstraten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joecana wrote:

Tks

Oops, I misread the question. Sorry blush
Please ignore my previous answer.
(I have removed it, so as not to confuse new readers of this post).

Yes, you can use as many actions as event cards played!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chris1nd wrote:
If you play multiple event cards of the same type, you keep them and this may mean you are at or exceed the number of cards you can keep. But since event cards stay unless eliminated by priest, you may not be able to keep any other cards for a while.

Am I correct that, in this situation, you are allowed to exceed the number of cards you're allowed to keep - as long as all the cards that you do keep are event cards?

That is, there is no (unstated) rules that you are not allowed to play so many event cards that you would be unable to discard down to the round's maximum?

(I think that it would be hard to apply such a rule. At the time you select your cards to play, you don't know whether you'll be retaining or achieving majorities in relevant cards like Priest or Senator.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
We play that you can exceed the maximum cards kept if all are event cards. I have not seen it in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Moonster Games : you keep all Event cards you played in front of you even if it overwhelms the maximum you can keep.
You must discard character cards if you can to reach the maximum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.