Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Stanfill
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i was wondering if someone knew the amount of paper money in the game.. I know it's 100, 500, 1000, and 2000 denominations... Thinking about using my space coins from minion games when I pick up the game and wondering if i had enough coins or need to get some more. (I realize that minion did not make a 2000 denomination coin)

referenced coins: http://www.miniongames.com/store/accessories/metal-coins.htm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a sacrilege not to use the money in the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
60 100s, 30 each of the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh man, why wouldn't you use the paper money from F:tG?! I know there's been a steerage away from paper money in modern games (thanks Tom Vassal

But the money in F:tG is great! Nice heavy duty paper stock; beautiful print. Feels like real money from the 'verse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
As nice as the paper is, we opted to use poker chips. They are easier to work with, thematic and who doesn't like the clank of poker chips... laugh

Here are the type of chips we are using (they do not have chips with 2000, so we went with their 5000):

Keep Flyin...

cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ashitaka wrote:
As nice as the paper is, we opted to use poker chips. They are easier to work with, thematic and who doesn't like the clank of poker chips... laugh

Here are the type of chips we are using (they do not have chips with 2000, so we went with their 5000):

Keep Flyin...

cool

Well those are nice chips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.