Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received the Supreme version of the game. I have 48 recruit cards that have faces on them and 44 identical cards that have sketches for the faces and 1 blank card.

Are the cards complete or am I missing 4 recruit cards with sketches for the faces?

By the way, the cards that seem to be missing are:
1. Zong the Astronomer
2. Flartner the Luddite
3. Laura the Philantropist
4. Maggie the Outlaw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall getting a blank card but, yes, you have the correct number of recruits for each deck. I believe the 4 "apocalyptic" recruits (or something of that nature) were left out of the bonus "sketched faces" recruit set because it just made for an odd number of cards on the sheet of cards to print each set.

Just take a look at the kickstarter page scroll down and take a look at the description of the Supreme version of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOneTrueZeke wrote:
I don't recall getting a blank card but, yes, you have the correct number of recruits for each deck. I believe the 4 "apocalyptic" recruits (or something of that nature) were left out of the bonus "sketched faces" recruit set because it just made for an odd number of cards on the sheet of cards to print each set.

Just take a look at the kickstarter page scroll down and take a look at the description of the Supreme version of the game.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Pete! Tony, that's correct. The faceless recruits were added during the campaign thanks to backer demand, but we couldn't fit 48 of them onto a card sheet, so we had to settle with 44.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.