Subject: Yeah, he really needed that mule..... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Stevens
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Games: Design 'em, rewrite 'em, play 'em!
mbmbmbmbmb
It had been a while since I took Talisman out for a spin. My daughter's boyfriend Luke was over for a visit and I was able to keep the two of them apart long enough for Luke's first game of Talisman.

I won as the evil Wizard, but that doesn't matter, this game was about Luke, the Assassin...and about the silliness that is Talisman.

We wandered the outer regions without much setback. Somehow Luke kept getting bags of gold. Then he found a market and bought some stuff, including a mule. Then found the poltergeist got him and he slowly trudged from the ruins to the Village, then he was cursed by the Hag and back to the village.

Phaedra, playing the Prophetess, and I had found some useful stuff and had both run out of money.

Then Luke got to the Warlock's cave via a ferry trip and had a quest to extract a life from one of us. Time for a bit of chasing, during which he found a talisman in the woods. Then he found another in the plains!

Phaedra and I both got quests and fulfilled them almost the turn after. Luke met the Hermit and got another talisman. I started running for the crown. Luke defeat one of us, I forget which, and got his fourth talisman.

I won (well I got to the crown and we called it) but it didn't seem important. Luke just cracked us up because he was dropping other objects to keep his mule full o talismen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The talisman trader. Hilarious.
 Thumb up