Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that this situation absolutely requires
badge
a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it would be fun to combine a contest with an auction and randomly give away one of the games in the auction! This geeklist auction features 20 lots up for bid with starting bids ranging from $5 (You're Bluffing!) to $160 (Roads & Boats + & Cetera Expansion + Extras) and everything else falling somewhere in between.

After this auction has ended, I will execute a d20 roll in the geeklist header. The roll result will correspond to one of the lots up for bid (d20 roll result = geeklist item number). The winning bidder of that item will NOT have to pay for the game they’ve won! I will cover shipping on the free game too!

Geeklist Auction with a Twist: GAME GIVEAWAY! -- AUCTION CLOSED! -- Congrats to Misterhawk - You've won a pimped copy of ECLIPSE!

List of games up for auction:

Roads & Boats with & Cetera and extras
D-Day Dice with Kickstarter stuff
Civilization
Eclipse pimped with cube trays and lids
Ground Floor with Ground Floor: Overfunding Achievements and Skyline
Aeroplanes: Aviation Ascendant with Aeroplanes: Charters
Automobile
Brass: Lancashire
A Few Acres of Snow (Limited Edition)
Liberté
Die Macher
You're Bluffing!
Sentinels of the Multiverse
Mutant Meeples with Mutant Meeples
Nightfall with Nightfall: Zombie Horde Promo
Triumvirate
Diplomacy
Terra Prime
Junta
Glory to Rome plus Glory to Rome Promo Cards plus Glory to Rome: Republic Expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.