Popular Tags: [View All]
MATTHEW SPRING
England
Truro
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I seem to recall that some time before Christmas the FFG website showed the Y-wing and Tie-Advanced as upcoming reprints. I have been waiting for what seems like an age for these two models to return to mainstream online outlets in the UK at sensible prices (I am definitely not going to pay nearly £30 or more for one or other of them!!).

Does anyone know if restocks are on their way? Or did they arrive sometime over Christmas and sell out instantly?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arvils Feldmanis
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there.

I dont know if they were or were not in re-print, but in FFG stock they are.

Click me for some spaceships

i would suggest you to check FFG site, as i have done for some re-prints i have wanted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
The print schedule estimate can be found from http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon White
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Might be worth giving these guys a call - they had nothing but Y-wings last time I was there and they do mail order too.

https://www.facebook.com/DreamlikeGaming

Shadow Games in Rugby had them too a few weeks back - no idea if they do mail order as well though - might be worth a call just in case. If not let me know and we might be able to work something out where I pick them up and send them on etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Speelman
United States
Wolverine Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hismhs wrote:
Hi all,

I seem to recall that some time before Christmas the FFG website showed the Y-wing and Tie-Advanced as upcoming reprints. I have been waiting for what seems like an age for these two models to return to mainstream online outlets in the UK at sensible prices (I am definitely not going to pay nearly £30 or more for one or other of them!!).

Does anyone know if restocks are on their way? Or did they arrive sometime over Christmas and sell out instantly?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Matt

I know that my FLGS only got them back in stock this week. And I had them on the the "email me when back in stock" list on CSI and I only got the email from them that they were available within the last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swedge Swedge
msg tools
I found Ys at my local book store!!! (Barnes & Nobel) but i got 8 of them now so i don't NEED anymore but it was tempting...lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royston McRoystonface
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
This is the Sun - it is not an Orange
mbmbmbmbmb
Both the Y and the Advanced are back in stock to order on Amazon from 3rd party sellers (at reasonable prices)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.