Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Hey guys. I'm looking to trade away these games:

Merchant of Venus (2nd edition)
Bora Bora
Puerto Rico
Space Empires 4X
Stone Age.

These are all in excellent condition, punched but never played.

I'm obviously wanting the games on my wishlist/want in trade list.

I am also open to offers of other games that are coop/solo or wargames(these can be soloable or not).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Pranno
United States
Chardon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Steve does not seem not seem to visit BGG religiously, I am hoping that maybe someone on this site knows him and can tell me if something happened to him.

I traded for his copies of Merchant of Venus and Bora Bora. The good news is the games arrived in a timely fashion, around Jan 21/22. The bad news is both games were missing a severe number of pieces. He mailed me about MoV before the package arrived, having stored and forgotten the pieces for one version of the game (Standard versus Classic) outside the box. He did mention they would be arrive later. Those have not yet arrived.

Since he has not logged on since 1/26, does anyone in the Oklahoma City area know him that can guide him back to check his BGG Inbox? I would appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.