Subject: Edmonton Alberta? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Metchooyeah
Canada
Vegreville
Alberta
flag msg tools
I just bought this game today, looking for anyone in the central Alberta area who may want to get together to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check wizkidseventsystem.com to see if there are any stores hosting Organized Play events near you. If not, start asking some of them to host one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N/A N/A
msg tools
If you have FB there is a big group of us who play, we have 3-4 OPs a month and a lot of ppl who play pick up games all the time just search the group and join.

Edmonton Star Trek attack wing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Metchooyeah
Canada
Vegreville
Alberta
flag msg tools
Mattorium wrote:
If you have FB there is a big group of us who play, we have 3-4 OPs a month and a lot of ppl who play pick up games all the time just search the group and join.

Edmonton Star Trek attack wing

Thank you very much !! Going to do that now !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Metchooyeah
Canada
Vegreville
Alberta
flag msg tools
davedujour wrote:
Check wizkidseventsystem.com to see if there are any stores hosting Organized Play events near you. If not, start asking some of them to host one.

No Data found for my area lol, was a good try tho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Gould
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
whitecloud197 wrote:
davedujour wrote:

No Data found for my area lol, was a good try tho.

The WizKids system seems incapable of dealing with Canadian addresses for some reason. If you do a general search for Canada, things seem to turn up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.