Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Bogen
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I were to purchase Day of Days right now, does it come with the latest and greatest version of the rulebook, or will it be necessary to refer to the rulebook listed in the files section?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Boyd
United States
flag msg tools
Yup, that's me. By John Kovalic.
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you're buying directly from LBG, you should be fine. The games being shipped now would certainly have the new rulebook. If you're buying from a third party retailer, it would depend on how quickly they turnover their stock.

Hope you jump in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Ambush!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not receiving 2.0 rules would be pretty lame. laugh

"Sorry ol' boy. Seems you're not a member of the Diogenes club after all. Hmmm, ah!, you may have these old 1.72 rulebooks still lurking about the study. Yes, that would make a perfectly splendid addition to the 1.51 that you may already possess. Enjoy! Off you go now!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bogen
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, All! I've been skulking about this forum for a while... I may need to jump in. This game looks so cool.

As an aside, looking at both of your badges, it appears we have lots in common. I too love Ambush, Battle Cry and Memoir '44. Hmmmm, I'm sensing a theme here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schu Bo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BogenBlitz wrote:
Thanks, All! I've been skulking about this forum for a while... I may need to jump in. This game looks so cool.

As an aside, looking at both of your badges, it appears we have lots in common. I too love Ambush, Battle Cry and Memoir '44. Hmmmm, I'm sensing a theme here.

Me too. I have been lurking as well. Trying to decide to pull the trigger or not on Day of Days. I have invested a lot in Tide of Iron (which I love) so I want to make sure this experience would be different enough (as well as easy to learn and fun). Individual figures and card based play looks like it should give a unique experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always download 2.0 here at BGG whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do order from LBG, I would put in a note to make sure that the 2.0 rules are included... I'm sure they would send a game with the most recent version, but better to be safe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Billings
United States
Upperco
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we update rules or scenarios we open all on the shelf stock and update the books. One of the benefits of having a factory, assembly floor and warehouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sal Clarino
United States
Rockfall
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to put your mind to rest. I ordered Day of Days from LBG Monday. It arrived today. It contains rules 2.0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bogen
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I finally placed my order late Friday! I can't wait to get this in the mail! Hopefully it arrives by the end of the week... tick tock tick tock...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.