4 Posts

Berserk: War of the Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Retail postponed until miscut card issue solved? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if they are going to delay retail release or are they going to sell them knowing that they are defective?? The right thing to do would hold off until the reprint is done. It would be suicide for the company if it became public knowledge that they knew about the miscut cards and decided to sell to the public anyways!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
I wonder if they are going to delay retail release or are they going to sell them knowing that they are defective?? The right thing to do would hold off until the reprint is done. It would be suicide for the company if it became public knowledge that they knew about the miscut cards and decided to sell to the public anyways!!

Obviously they should get the problem resolved, but I'll tell you what "suicide" would be for a company, and that would be losing thousands and thousands of dollars by not releasing product already made because of an error they didn't commit. Hopefully Panda helps correct their mistake by working out a solution with Hobby World that isn't an economic disaster for either company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Istomin
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi.
The problem was only with small part of Kickstarter copies. Panda said that they will help us to fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carrier
msg tools
I purchased a retail copy this week and it had lots of miscut cards. I am putting the cards into plastic sleeves to ignore the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.