Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea how I can get this game in Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Dougherty
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
We are currently looking for European distribution partners.
It looks likely by the time we get product in our warehouse we will have some orders from EU distributors, so with any luck some copies will hit Europe in late March early April.

It would help if you could ask your local shop to request it from their distributor.

Thanks!
-Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hill
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
+1 from me, I would LOVE to get this in the UK!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob_of_YMG wrote:
We are currently looking for European distribution partners.
It looks likely by the time we get product in our warehouse we will have some orders from EU distributors, so with any luck some copies will hit Europe in late March early April.

It would help if you could ask your local shop to request it from their distributor.

Thanks!
-Rob

Can you gives any information if any European distributor got the game?

I have the opportunity to get it from the states but it will become a bit expensive... so if you can tell me who will get it in Europe and what stores I should contact to make my order...

I contacted the store where I usually buy my games and the owner didn't knew it but I gave him the links for some reviews and gameplays and he said it looked pretty cool and would contact his distributors but I haven't heard anything from him again...

So can you help me?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To add more info...

I emailed the owner of the store after writing the previous post in here and he replied to me:

"Hello Paulo,

Sorry for do not answer before, i have been talking with my distributors and nobody knows anything about when they expect the game. I have to tell you that i had talked with sealers not with the people in charge of buy the games to the publishers. Mostly of distributors just show me the new games one week before it arrives to them.
Best regards"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
do we know anything more about shipping to the EU?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ørnebjerg Jensen
Denmark
Farum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Claus at boardgamer.dk has it: http://www.boardgamer.dk/star-realms.html

Its not in stock right now but fire him an email and ask when its available again.

Cheers
Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.