Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the Illusionists (2 armor and physical resistance) take all three physical 2 attacks of the hydra cause of the physical resistance?

They never get wounded and as long as a unit is unwounded you can assign damage to them I guess.

is this right?

cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. If you assign damage to a unit it cannot be assigned damage again during the same combat. It doesn't matter if the unit got wounded or not.
Rulebook, under "combat with enemies" - Page 8 section "Assigning Damage Phase" 4 b. last bulletin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yet another reason that the Hydra (which is BTW a Lost Legion enemy) is the single most annoying brown token. Not the hardest to defeat, just the most annoying...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anduin wrote:
No. If you assign damage to a unit it cannot be assigned damage again during the same combat. It doesn't matter if the unit got wounded or not.
Rulebook, under "combat with enemies" - Page 8 section "Assigning Damage Phase" 4 b. last bulletin.

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Shelton
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jsciv wrote:
Yet another reason that the Hydra (which is BTW a Lost Legion enemy) is the single most annoying brown token. Not the hardest to defeat, just the most annoying...

Maybe, but I'm more annoyed by the orc skirmishers (for the same reason). They have two physical-1 attacks and I'm always debating whether it is worth playing a card sideways for 1 block to save a wound. Further they are only worth 2 fame! Pesky, pesky, pesky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.