Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game. I love the possibility of seeing it back in print.

http://www.lostbattaliongames.com/c-384-publishers-corner.as...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Link
United States
Snowmass Village
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
I have lurked for months without posting...
...thanks for giving me a reason.

Guerrila is a highly underrated game. And its quite inspirational for its original/unique mechanic. I made a prototype, long since lost, that replaced the theme with Equilibrium. I can't remember if the TetraGammatron Cleric was the subsitute for the Armored Column card or the Revolution card.

EDIT: I just remembered this game was the reason I found BGG in 2005 and later a user. I bought it directly from another geek.

EDIT2: Also, this game is all I am really subcribed to and nothing for years...then this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Williams
United States
Capital Region
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played my copy in years - and would really like to play it again. It'll be interesting how the new edition will be invariably changed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also curious to see what might change. LBG published a "WWII version" a few years ago and I bought it and have never gotten it to the table (too many games, not enough time). I recall they there were some changes (other than the card names/images/etc.) but not what they were.

I hope someone from the design/playtest/publisher team can chime in here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Clasing
msg tools
mb
It would be great if they reprint it. This game is lots of fun, with great innovative mechanics.

Had a chance to play it many times, with the designer looking over our shoulders!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kataskicana Kataskicana
msg tools
WHat was the name of the WW2 version from LBG? Their website is crap and I was interested in taking a look at it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Combat Soldiers: In the Battle of the Bulge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Logs
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great seeing this get some attention. I had kicked a thread based around these games not too long ago (below). They have engaging play and create unique experiences. Highly recommend them in any collection!

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1168051/least-recognized-fav...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has any further information regarding a reprint made the rounds at all in the last 3 years? Other than that very brief mention on their publishers corner, I've heard nothing else regarding this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.