Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
For the love of Cthulhu, I have been trying for 6 months, 3 different email addresses,2 posts on BGG and 6 emails to get a some small satisfaction from Catalyst Game Labs customer service. I got a response one time months ago asking for my address, but NOTHING ever came of it. Since then, my emails have yielded no response. I understand a company being small, but this is just plain unacceptable.

All I want is a replacement 'Dragon' tile, to replace the one that came broken in the copy of The Duke that my wife and I bought at GenCon last year. Yeah, it's been that long.

We love the game but MAN what a terrible, ineffectual customer service. Wholly unacceptable and very disappointing.

If you care at all Catalyst, please PM me.

M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Hardy
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you have tried this email: randall@catalystgamelabs.com

This isn't for your game, but people from Catalyst are active on the Shadowrun forums. You might get more attention posting it up there: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I did several times, as well as a couple addresses that other kind folk like yourself have suggested.

Thanks for the tip about Shadowrun. If I can't get them soon through normal channels, I may hop over there too.

Thanks much though,

M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: A plea for response from Customer Service - RESOLVED
I got the tiles today. Thanks much guys. Happy gaming,

M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.