Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'll look into it!
I will also see about game crafter and printerstudio.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Picioccio
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ping almost a year later! Is there any site (game crafter, etc.) where I can "buy" this game outright, printed at the right size and ready to go?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mopic42 wrote:
Ping almost a year later! Is there any site (game crafter, etc.) where I can "buy" this game outright, printed at the right size and ready to go?

Actually its in the works! I'm trying to get a working copy through The GameCrafter but I need more time to get the components, cards and game boards updated and structured within the TGC format. The other issue that has been holding me back is the rights to the game and/or authorization from EA to sell the board game version. I've tried to get ahold of EA and see what is necessary to sell the board game version but with no success! I know I can put together a copy that would sell through TGC "cost of material only" but I think it will get shut down either by TCG or EA due to copyright issues!

I'll admit this has been the main killer of this project! It's been on hold for a long time due to copyright and none interest but if people really want me to put a full game package together I'll seriously work on it!

If I can get the game created it will just be so people can get it in their hands to play and not to make money on it; especially since I don't own the rights.

I really appreciate your interest and will try to get it made!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I just finished uploading all the game cards into Printerstudio.com and once approved, they will be available for sale. I will put up a link when they get approved.

As for all the sheets and boards, I'm looking into theGameCrafter to see if they can create all the other gaming components especially the game boards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
philmcd wrote:
That's it.

If so any links?

The link to Printerstudio.com will be up soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Lyons
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But ArtsCow though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
comat0se wrote:
But ArtsCow though?

I only setup the cards for PS since I'm familiar with using that site. Sorry, no artscow.... For now. We'll have to see what happens with Printersyudio.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.