BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Funagain Recommendation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alice
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My boyfriend and I had a good experience with Funagain, and I wanted to share.

We purchased Fairy Land, and the game arrived as scheduled within 3 days, but unfortunately it was the wrong edition. The game inside contained Italian and German versions of the game, as opposed to the English/French version edition.

We contacted Funagain to let them know of the mistake (of the manufacturer), and they were very quick to respond and ship us another game (and they did not require us to ship back the original purchase). Funagain told us they had gone through the other copies in their warehouse to make sure others didn't have the same mistake, and the new one they sent us they already opened to make sure it had the right parts. The replacement arrived quickly, shipped priority mail.

We were quite pleased with the quick service, and wanted to give them an endorsement. I am especially happy because I have been to Ashland, Oregon many times for the Shakespeare Festival, and will be happy to visit their store again in person knowing they have good customer support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Highly recommend Funagain's brick and mortar store in Eugene, OR great staff and game playing atmosphhere
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Moratti
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad their prices are not competitive.......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.