Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Woulard
United States
McComb
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm moving from Georgia to McComb, MS in a few weeks and want to find some folks to play games with. If you're in the area and have a group, or would like to put one together, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't mind the drive, there are a few gamers in jackson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woulard
United States
McComb
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmb
Are there any good FLGS there. I lived in New Orleans before I was into games and don't no of any there or Hattiesburg (lived there too), just trying to get my bearings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of any shops in McComb, but I believe Hattiesburg might have a few options. Check out Hobby Center, HubCity Hobby, Comics & Stuff, and Elder Dragon Games. Comics & Stuff and Elder Dragon Games are near each other on Lincoln Road. I wouldn't go in any of the shops with extremely high expectations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woulard
United States
McComb
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the info. It looks like I'll be hitting the shop when I visit family in Mobile, or traveling down to Metaire fairly often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
purplemonkey emi
msg tools
Hi!

My husband and I are getting together a twice-monthly group in Natchez, MS (about an hour and 15 min from McComb)-- I know that's a bit of a drive, but would you be interested in some more info once it gets up and running?

Or-- have you successfully found any groups in the area around you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremey Lea
United States
McComb
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I live in the McComb area. We used to have a small group that played Pathfinder and a few other board games. We haven't played in quite a while, but I may could scrounge up a few people if you were wanting to start a group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh King
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hattiesburg update: hobby center is closed. comics and stuff moved to hardy st- it doesnt carry any gaming stuff i've seen. elder dragon is good for Magic and not much else. hub city hobby has an ok assortment of games. there is a group of people who try to get together once a month to game, don't know how active they have been lately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.