Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
England
Hull
East Riding of Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
But we have to change the rules because Monopoly's so boring!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm hoping to use printerstudio to make the cards for this game and I was thinking of using different backs for the different cards to aid setup.

As such, I have a couple of questions I was hoping people could help me with.

First let me explain what I was thinking of doing.

My options for the backs to cards are; A Doctor Back, A Master Back, Simply double siding a card and matching up a front and back for the unique cards.

To clarify, I will use a Doctor Back for the Companion cards, a Master back for the Marauder cards.

I will "double side" the Doctor and Master regeneration cards and also the 3 location cards of the Earth and Galifrey as well as the Key of Time.

I will match up the back and fronts of the unique cards eg Bad Wolf cards.

However I'm unsure of the following cards.

What backs should I put on the “Black Scrolls of Rassilon” ,” Interstellar War” and “The Doctors TARDIS” ? The black border suggests just a Master back but are these cards “special” should I double side them?

What backs should I put on the Tardis variants

Also why does “Well Its Probably Your Tyrodial Time Dilators” and possibly some other cards have yellow/gold borders? What back should I use? Double side, A Master back or A Doctor back?

Also finally does anyone have available the optional marauder and companion cards, referred to here http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1072174/the-twelve-doctor...

any guidance would be appreciated, as I've been looking to print this game for the last few weeks now but I have these little niggles, that need ironing out.

regards

kev

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
What backs should I put on the “Black Scrolls of Rassilon” ,” Interstellar War”? The black border suggests just a Master back but are these cards “special” should I double side them?

These cards are special, but a standard Master card-back is fine.

Quote:
and “The Doctors TARDIS”

Standard Doctor card-back.

Quote:
Also why does “Well Its Probably Your Tyrodial Time Dilators” and possibly some other cards have yellow/gold borders?

These are normal cards - the border is to help you quickly fish them out of the discard pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
England
Hull
East Riding of Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
But we have to change the rules because Monopoly's so boring!
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the help Mark

You don't happen to have the optional extra marauder and companion cards do you please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chainsaw_ash wrote:
thanks for the help Mark

You don't happen to have the optional extra marauder and companion cards do you please?

Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.