Andrew Platt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all. As we approach the half way mark of the Flippin' Fruit Kickstarter, http://kck.st/1fh7k3J, I'm coming up with new and inventive ways to boost the popularity of our little game. So in the next week or so we will be adding a Kickstarter Exclusive 'add on' Pack of cards! Simply add an amount of cash to your already generous pledges and the 6 limited edition Fruit Basket cards will be yours!

So what's going to be on them? Well, I sat thinking about this and I decided, why should I do all the hard work coming up with all the new graphics?! It's the lovely people who play who should be making these decisions! Hence why I am starting this survey to see what characters I should include in the upcoming 6 card expansion pack!

Poll
What Pop Culture Characters would you like to see made 'Fruity' for the upcoming Kickstarter Bonus Pack? (I will do 1 character from each of the top 6 catagories...)
Indianna Jones
Star Wars
Game of Thrones
Pirates of the Carribean
Zombies
X-Men
Breaking Bad
Classic Wrestling (Hulk Hogan)
Marvel Films
Batman
Die Hard
Predator
Terminator
Big Lebowski
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mario Brothers
Sonic the Hedgehog
Jurassic Park
Hobbit / Lord of the Rings
Minecraft / Pixel Characters
Disney
Classic Horror Movies
      29 answers
Poll created by kingofspin101

If there's any not on here you would love to see, just add them to a reply!

Finally don't forget to check out the Kickstarter, follow us @flippinfruit and like our Facebook page to support Flippin' Fruit!

Many thanks,
Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel Bruner
United States
Kuna
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea! However, I think it would have been better to have the poll multiple selection so we could pick our favorites instead of just one. Not sure if that's possible, just an idea. Thanks! -Rachel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Platt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Rachel, its set as one per person now. Still, you can always push for others in a reply if you like!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Platt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for all your votes! The survey is now CLOSED!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Platt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Fruit Fans - Quick Flippin' Fruit Kickstarter update - http://kck.st/1fh7k3J

As a little reward and incentive to pledge a few more pennies, today I am introducing the 6 card Add-on option for just +£4! Yes, that's right - for only the price of an overpriced BLT sandwich (And I bet the tomato isn't even rotten) you can get your hands on 6 exclusive to Kickstarter limited edition Fruit basket cards! I will be releasing the art for these one day at a time this week, but you can always pledge now to preorder so to speak some new Fruity effects for Flippin' Fruit!

The Harvest cards just sit in the Fruit Basket deck as with Juicy and Rotten cards - but the second you draw one of these bad boys, their effect happens immediately and affects all players! Make sure to share round the graphics:

as I'm sure they'll get quite a reaction from your friends and keep coming back every day (or check your email) to see what fruity antics the rest of the cards cause!

Thanks again and stay Fruity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Platt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Flippin' Fruit - Exclusive to Kickstarter Add-ons UPDATE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.