2 Posts

King of Tokyo: Promo Cards» Forums » News

Subject: Available as a reward in the Dice Tower Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Varga
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you're looking for these promos, they are included in the "Promo Pack A" reward in the currently running Dice Tower Kickstarter located here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomvasel/the-dice-tower-...

The cheapest level that includes that reward is $50, so it's not worth it if you're only looking for these cards. However, if you think it's worthwhile supporting the efforts of the Dice Tower crew (I do!) then it might make sense for you. Either that or you're a promo-holic and want all of the other promos that you also receive with Promo Pack A:
* 1 promo card for Deluxe Ultimate Werewolf,
* 1 promo card for Marvel: Legendary,
* 8 Mage Wars promo cards,
* the already mentioned 11 King of Tokyo promo cards,
* 1 Bioshock Infinite Boardgame promo card,
* an Assassin Tile for Neuroshima Hex,
* a Police Precinct promo card,
* 2 random "Character Meeples",
* a Rumble in the Dungeon/House Promo
* 2 promo cards for Pixel Tactics

(I have no affiliation with the Dice Tower other than being a fan of the audio podcasts as well as occasionally viewer of their videos).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reigns
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish they'd let you mix and match to a degree. The KoT cards are the only ones I'm interested in at all in Pack A. I know it's more for donating than for the actual products you get, but I'd be happy to get a Dice Tower and the KoT promos for $50.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.