Hide
16 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Pretty happy with how my custom Litko nerd tackle turned out. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Lepperd
msg tools

If I really wanted to pick nits I would have liked the blue just a TOUCH deeper, but really these turned out pretty great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan M D Thomas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look fantastic. I ordered blue rulers from Litko 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Very nice, this makes me tempted to order up a set for myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Anderson
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the florescent or the translucent blue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ooohhhh....pretty. Do you have a link to these? I couldn't find them on the Litko website.

EDit: NVM - They're these http://www.litko.net/products/Personalized%2C-Space-Wing%2C-... which provided custom details for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Payne
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The baby blue is a bit disconcerting, but I play Romulans so maybe I will go for a green set!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine a while back, and they are worth every cent. I play a little bit of everyone, so I got a generic blue just because I can tolerate that color the best.

We got sets of all of the tokens as well from my brother for Christmas. However, they were a bit behind on shipping and we just got them. They definitely add a much better texture and more upscale tactile experience than the stock cardboard.

They just added and I just ordered the individual Range 1, 2, and 3 rulers, even though we already received the usual-sized full scale range ruler replacements.

After looking at their website, it appears that the next thing they will be doing are the standing-up version of the tokens (i.e., the token has a stand to where you can see the face and it doesn't just sit flat on the play area). That was what they just added for X-Wing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
drscottkelly wrote:
I got mine a while back, and they are worth every cent. I play a little bit of everyone, so I got a generic blue just because I can tolerate that color the best.

We got sets of all of the tokens as well from my brother for Christmas. However, they were a bit behind on shipping and we just got them. They definitely add a much better texture and more upscale tactile experience than the stock cardboard.

What customisation did you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Zilla
msg tools
Are they identical in shape/size/curve as the normal Attack Wing movement templates? My game store had a set of these but the curves were different. Maybe a difference in Attack Wing and X-Wing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aaron2310 wrote:
What customisation did you have?

I just had my name "Dr. Scott Kelly" on mine, and my wife's name on her florescent pink ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Anderson
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be placing an order soon.

I've been talking with Jim @ Litko, and he said he was going to be placing an Attack Wing Maneuver Dial in Jim's Lab soon. I'd love to see this go full product. Order it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lepperd
msg tools
Alyksandyr wrote:
Is this the florescent or the translucent blue?

Florescent.

It will probably look a bit darker on a star mat rather than white paper, I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pelmen78 wrote:
Are they identical in shape/size/curve as the normal Attack Wing movement templates? My game store had a set of these but the curves were different. Maybe a difference in Attack Wing and X-Wing?

They are exactly the same if you get the correct ones. You have to specify Attack Wing as a couple of the templates are slightly different in X-Wing (most notably the 1 bank).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Anderson
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly what I hoped to hear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel a little guilty counter-advertising in the Litko ruler thread (for what it's worth, Litko has the best Target Lock counters IMO and I am definitely going to buy a set of those, among other things), but I was just about to share my own recent acquisition, so I'll spare y'all the redundant thread by posting it here instead.

These are from nodegamra; he's the only one who was able to help achieve my dream of isolinear-rod-amber-colored templates, and they only took about a week to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Cage
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a set for Christmas as a gift from my son and wife (they decided it was better to support my addiction than fight me on it I guess). They went with the fluorescent green because I am primarily a Romulan player.

The quality of the pieces is incredible, the thickness and weight feel great and they lend such a great upscale look the the game board.

I also got the target locks. They are a little smaller than the cardboard ones provided in the game sets but look awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.