Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordi Ferrer
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the Canaanites start-land? Is it supposed to be all the lands that are not start-lands of the rest of the tribes?

Then, in Canaanites turn (6th., I think), the active kingdom can be any of them, if splitted?

And they get the +1 defensive bonus?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Kendall
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
joffgracia wrote:
What is the Canaanites start-land? Is it supposed to be all the lands that are not start-lands of the rest of the tribes?

Then, in Canaanites turn (6th., I think), the active kingdom can be any of them, if splitted?

And they get the +1 defensive bonus?

Hi Jordi
Thanks for the question. The Canaanites don't have a start-land per se, so there is no defensive +1 bonus for any land they occupy (they could of course receive +1 for a city or if stacked). Should the Canaanites be entirely conquered before turn 6 (very unlikely), then the first Canaanite unit of turn 6 would appear in Kedesh - and this would be an automatic victory. Otherwise (i.e if Canaanites still occupy lands in turn 6) then they may start to conquer from any land they occupy. If split, only one of their kingdoms could be used for achieving tokens on the Kingdom track.

Hope you enjoy the game.
Regards
Steve K
Ragnar Brothers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.