Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
So the group formerly known as "Gaming Heights" has been rechristened "Terminal City Gamers". For those of you curious, we game in Vancouver, BC, Canada which has the nickname Terminal City from the old railroad days when Vancouver was the final (or terminal) stop at the end of the trans-Canada railroad. Gaming Heights was too obscure a name, and Terminal City just seemed to fit. We should have a webpage up and running soon too.

Rick showed up early so he and I discussed some new games and of course I had to ask him about his trip to the Yukon and Alaska. He reports that it is, in fact, breathtakingly beautiful. We were glad to have him back this week!

Chester and Joe showed up at the same time, and then Sean showed up, but since we were still expecting Corwin, we decided to start with a short 5 player game.

We played twice, and both times I was the first out! I seemed to bid reasonably well, but then it would be 3 dice over, which whittled me down quick. Chester fared porrly too, leaving Joe, Rick, and Sean to Duke it out. Both were close and come from behind wins.

Game 1 winner: Joe
Game 2 winner: Rick (both Rick and Joe had 1 die each and both were stars!!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.