Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you destroy all the enemy units on a contested map or drive all the enemy units off of a map does the current turn end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. During the Housekeeping phase, see rule 15.1.

But Not Immediately when it happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiser Karl
Spain
Vélez-Málaga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has the original initiative player to capture two towns with his units in one of his player turns to keep the initiative, or is this requisit fulfilled if the two towns are occupied in the housekeeping phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carlos77 wrote:
Has the original initiative player to capture two towns with his units in one of his player turns to keep the initiative, or is this requisit fulfilled if the two towns are occupied in the housekeeping phase?

It is fulfilled. Two towns captured are two towns captured.

As long as he has two more towns at the end of the turn it's just fine. This rule is there to stop players form doing "fake" offensives and take undue advantage of the game system to make time.

P.S: I really like your BGG Nickname.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiser Karl
Spain
Vélez-Málaga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say that the non initiative player has units in the strategic reserve, and all his units on map have been eliminated. The initiative player decides to pass after the player turn of the non initiative player. May the non initiative player then pay one supply for a continuation, to move the units in the reserve to the map? I think he may do it, because the turn doesnt end until the housekeeping phase. Right?

PS: Carl, your bgg nick sounds very roman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carlos77 wrote:
Let's say that the non initiative player has units in the strategic reserve, and all his units on map have been eliminated. The initiative player decides to pass after the player turn of the non initiative player. May the non initiative player then pay one supply for a continuation, to move the units in the reserve to the map? I think he may do it, because the turn doesnt end until the housekeeping phase. Right?

PS: Carl, your bgg nick sounds very roman.

This is correct he can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiser Karl
Spain
Vélez-Málaga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a bit confussed about rule 15.2.2. If the original initiative player was the British, who attacked from map 5 the map 4 and he didn´t have success conquering two towns, then the turn is repeated, the German seizes the initiative and attacks map 5. The Housekeeping and Strategic phases are skipped. This means no new supply for the to be repeated turn. I suppose that you can get units from the Shattered box, and from the eliminated and surrendered box. What would happen if the German could not conquer two towns on map 5 because of lacking supplies, and if the british wouldn't have enough supply to conquer two towns in the map 4 so that the turn would be repeated again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carlos77 wrote:
I am a bit confussed about rule 15.2.2. If the original initiative player was the British, who attacked from map 5 the map 4 and he didn´t have success conquering two towns, then the turn is repeated, the German seizes the initiative and attacks map 5. The Housekeeping and Strategic phases are skipped. This means no new supply for the to be repeated turn. I suppose that you can get units from the Shattered box, and from the eliminated and surrendered box. What would happen if the German could not conquer two towns on map 5 because of lacking supplies, and if the british wouldn't have enough supply to conquer two towns in the map 4 so that the turn would be repeated again?

Nope this can only happen once, with the player that had the initiative at the start of the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.