Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Giles
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping to pick up Rook City for my own collection, but, of course, the reprint (with both sets packaged together) makes that somewhat difficult.

Does anyone need just Infernal Relics that would be willing to split one of the combined sets? I'd be willing to cut you a small discount, or include one of the mini-expansions.

Respond if you're interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how accurate it still is but you might check this thread on their official forums. It's for people looking for just Rook City or just Infernal Relics.

https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/looking-for-just-in...

It looks like they're sold out of the single sets in their store but I was able to pick up just Rook City from Greater Than Games when it first came back into print. You might be able to email them and ask if they still have any of the packs they made for people just needing one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Giles
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually asked already, and they said they're not planning on printing it as single packs again. :(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Saricov
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will be happy to help.

I live in Israel, but I'm sure we can arrange something, as I only need the cards, and those are pretty cheap to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david trujillo
United States
taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
I would like to get Infernal Relics, as I already own Rook City and don't want to own two of the same expansion as well. Unless you've already worked out a deal with someone, let me know.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evin Tackett

Johnson City
Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I too am needing Infernal Relics and would be happy to split with someone. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need just Rook City, if anyone is still looking to match things up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.