Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Figured I would throw this out there to see if anyone could help me.

This is my first Bee Gees Pee Wee and Hoo-Ray drive and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could offer some advice, I would greatly appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Well, you obviously want to start by putting your pee-pee in your C3 before you have your emcee and his black tea route the whole thing through your peach tree, while the trainee (who is Pawnee, from the North Sea) keeps the would-be trustees screaming like banshees in the Grand Prix. Yippee!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
This is a little early in the thread to call, but I'm feeling pretty confident here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
Leezer wrote:
Figured I would throw this out there to see if anyone could help me.

This is my first Bee Gees Pee Wee and Hoo-Ray drive and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could offer some advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Yep. I made the right call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gonna print this chat out and store it in my Pee Chee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Squee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.