Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
WORELOF PENDRAGON
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the panzer cards it will have for hull armor say 3/4/2. Is , 3 front armor,4 side armor and 2 rear armor?I have looked all over the rules but cant seem to find the answer.LOVE THIS GAME SOOOO MUCH!Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok didnt see 3/4/2 but saw say 4/2/2. havent played this variant

i would think front side rear

The front on these tanks was the hardest to penetrate and the rear the easiest

so 3/4/2 doesnt seem right

On the main game you have armour class so that's what determines the penetration. havent looked at those tables but would think its in the same format as those

hope that helps

Gazman

the AH general magazine i think had the original article on this variant so might also be a clue there too. have a copy in my PB box at home . ill have a look tonight. thinking about it i think it was Pannovs best. there was aslo a Canadian best variant too if i recall
Gazman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
need to look at tables in gb tables v3 pdf file in zip file

GUN PENETRATION vs YOUR PANZER
The enemy needs to roll a number on 2D6 equal to or greater to
your armour value to knock out your tank. Modify the dice roll by
the gun’s penetration value as noted below.

So as i said the higher the number the better the armor - so its goto to be Front /side rear with front having the highest number
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WORELOF PENDRAGON
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanks alot for the response! 3/4/2 was just an example I made up sorries.It would make a crappy tank.Unless you were side on when you attack your enemieslaugh I have been playing it front/side/rear/.Just wondering if thats right.Some tanks have more rear armor than the side does?I thought the rear of a tank is its weakest point.Guess i must be wrong.

Can't wait to try PB and its variants.Althou i will have to get use to a new dice system.I took all the files for this game, and redid them.With new art work.I have used copyright images with my tank cards or i would share them with all my friends here.I even made a summer battleboard a winter one and winter copy of all the movement boards.I just love german armor.Thank goodness for allied armor, dont get me wrong!Nothing more i like then getting the crew suited up for a engaement, in my tiger!Thanks again friend for the response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WORELOF PENDRAGON
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh if you wanna see some goregous tank artworks go here.
http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/Site.htm ENJOY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.