Italy
Cerignola
Foggia
flag msg tools
Oh yeah!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own 1x of everything + 2x of TP/Base game/Win-des map + CB#1 in pdf

I'm rationalazing a way to store everything...and I'm so happy but...

I would love to have all the scenario on my ipad instead of carrying all the booklets from the various expansions...which files are around the web in full verions pdf?

I will start removing some booklets from the BIIIIG BAG in favor of PDFs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy a .pdf copy of the Airpack Rulebook from the DOW website for $10 (I think). It has a copy of every scenario from all the rulebooks (except for the Campaign Books, which you can also buy .pdfs of). Best of all, I think they're organized chronologically and have updated terrain to incorporate the Terrain Pack expansion. Sounds like what you're looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Cannone
Italy
Cerignola
Foggia
flag msg tools
Oh yeah!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well..I already own Campaign Book 1 in pdf ...the 2 is not available.

Are you sure of what you are saying? AP contains every published scenario? It has been published before other expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, every expansion up to when it was published. (But I think it's most of them.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Air Pack scenario booklet only contains the scenario's from the expansions and the official ones from the Days of Wonder website that were released at the time the Air Pack came out (2007).

Everything after that, isn't included:

- None of the regular scenario's that were included with the Battlemaps Memoir '44: Sword of Stalingrad, Memoir '44: Tigers in the Snow and Memoir '44: Disaster at Dieppe.

- Nothing from Memoir '44: Mediterranean Theater, Memoir '44: Breakthrough, Memoir '44: Winter Wars and the Memoir '44: Equipment Pack (and Memoir '44: Equipment Pack Bonus Scenarios).

- Evidently, nothing from Memoir '44: Campaign Book Volume 1 and Memoir '44: Campaign Book Volume 2.

I think your best bet is to download all the scenario compilations by
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb

He put the scenario's together according to theater, gathered from every expansion that has scenario's for that theater, plus the official ones on the website. You can find them in the Memoir '44 files page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has the Mediterranean scenarios (p.51-58)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they are scenario's set in the meditteranean theater, the expansion I'm referring to is the one with miniatures (controversial ones) for the British soldiers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.