Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Burton
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The states that in a fight with a hero on a roll of a six discard 1 ally or take an additional hit.

Does that give you a choice or do you have to loose an ally if any first, then if no ally take another hit.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you can either lose an ally or take one additional hit. If you have no ally, you must take the additional hit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William L
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read it as you MUST lose an ally, but if you can't, then you must take a hit. I wonder if there is a FAQ on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burton
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1 for choice 1 for must loose ally. Obviously given the choice I'd take a hit unless it will KO me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it doesn't say "must" why would you assume that is what it means? I read it as one OR the other. If it meant "must" I would expect the card to say so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William L
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, after having gone back and reading the EXACT text on Ice Box Eddies card, I take back what I originally posted and it is indeed a choice between either an extra wound or the loss of an ally.

It had been awhile since I saw his card and I was going by the text posted in the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burton
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.