Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Misc [+] [View All]
Peter Hopkins
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great minds! This is exactly what I was thinking. The nightmare situation against Gabe is when he's getting in everywhere, dancing through your Ice with his special ordered breakers and knights. If an agenda or nasty asset makes it from R&D, through HQ, to the table, you've got another shot to stop it before it gets scored.

Honestly not sure about your Stimhack, very curious to hear about how it works out for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spags
United States
Ill Mil
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. I was running an H-B brain damage deck, and thanx to the Fenrises, I almost lost a game to Blackmail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
How much brain damage were you averaging?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spags
United States
Ill Mil
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That I inflicted? 2-3. Super-small sample size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's pretty good. Did you ever use Sentinel Defense Program (effectively)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spags
United States
Ill Mil
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scored once; never used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Godley
Canada
flag msg tools
How useful are you finding FAO in this deck? I've always thought that it's a little overrated and only good in specific decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott West
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmb
I still have FAO in my version of the deck, and it's either great or a mostly dead card. For me, it's mostly dead more than it's great, but when it's great it really opens big holes in the corp defense that Gabe is well-positioned to exploit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tenisha
msg tools
I placed second out of 13 at a store championship with crimsonwraith's version of the deck except I removed a corroder and put in a clone chip. Liked having the clone chip for bringing a knight back if necessary. I Had to play very aggressively and lost one of my four runner games. I do worry about how this deck would do against hb big ice... This deck severely punishes corp unluckiness and corp mistakes. However, I wonder how much this deck depends on luck and how consistent it can be in the face of experienced corp players with good draws. I might be a bit iffy because I am completely freaked out still by how few modern netrunner tricks this deck has (no recursion, few icebreakers, etc...) but it seems to work. I do love how aggressive the deck forces me to be. This deck is a lot of fun but definitely had me on the edge of my seat. I look forward to testing it some more to see how it holds up. Thanks for the great deck idea guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tenisha
msg tools
I am now running good knight gabe with e3 feedback implants. Works well with knight and helps with hb big ice since most of it is clickable. Removed a plascrete (down to two) and a dirty laundry (down to two) to fit in two of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  |