Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On another thread, someone answered that you can use the Long Night tactic in the middle of drawing to your hand limit at the end of the turn. That is, if you have a hand limit of six, 3 cards in your hand and the deed deck runs out when you draw 3 more cards.

My question is can you draw to your hand limit after using Long Night? For example: I have a hand limit of five. I have two cards left in my hand at the end of the turn. Normally I would draw three cards, but the deed deck runs out after 2. So I use Long Night and add 3 cards from the discard pile to me deed deck. May I draw the 5th card now, or do I have to wait until end of next turn? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE: Nevermind. Found it on page. 9:

Quote:
Note: The Long Night Tactic can be used even during card drawing: once your Deed deck is empty, follow its instructions and then continue drawing.

Move along. Nothing to see here. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain having a RTFM moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.