5 Posts

Small World 2» Forums » General

Subject: Are the IOS and Android apps compatible over bluetooth? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liz Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone tried to play a 'local game' of the small world app between an IOS device and an Android device?

A couple of us have ipads, and we all downloaded the small world app, so that we could play together. But one person has an android. And we were curious to see if we could play with them over the bluetooth option.

At some point we'll probably try it, but it might help us persuade the 'android' user to download the app if we already knew that it worked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about bluetooth but you can certainly play cross-platform with a Days of wonder account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes that's true, although unfortunately when we are together we will almost never have access to wi-fi.

I know, sounds positively primitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can do pass and play. The only hidden information in the game is your score, and that's always hidden unless you temporarily show it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Small World for iPad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.