Subject: Suggestions for minis to replace standees? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Christiansen
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
badge
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Subject pretty much says it all heh. I got this in a math trade and then realized there are no figures for the wife to paint. So I'm looking for some minis I can buy that will look close enough once appropriately painted. Links are always appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SomewhatDamaged wrote:
Subject pretty much says it all heh. I got this in a math trade and then realized there are no figures for the wife to paint. So I'm looking for some minis I can buy that will look close enough once appropriately painted. Links are always appreciated!

There's not much time left, but this Kickstarter project has a lot of them:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/centerstageminis/tome-o...

Reaper's Bones line has a lot of them too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.