tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dezza
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When it is your turn, and you select the role. (ie. You are leading 'research')
Take the card from the stack and play it in front of you, and use other cards and symbols to enhance the role.

At that time, other players can follow the role (using the cards and symbols they have) or dissent, and draw a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azooz azeez
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mb
yes i know that

but i mean ( Leader Bonus ) when can i take Leader Bonus ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacovis wrote:
zezo_q8 wrote:
yes i know that

but i mean ( Leader Bonus ) when can i take Leader Bonus ?

When, on your turn, you choose that specific action Role.

Fixed that for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally when you Lead that role, but there are some tech cards that will allow you to take the leader bonus if someone else leads the role. But unless you have one of those you only get that bonus when you lead the role by selecting that card (or space on the board) on your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azooz azeez
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mb
im sorry guys i still don't understand

example: its my turn, i skip a action phase, now its role phase, i take warfare from the stacks

Role:
• Collect 1 Fighter token for each Warfare symbol played.
Leader Bonus:
• Attack 1 Planet instead of collecting fighters.

what i can do ??

i chose role or leader bonus ? or i do both effect??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
zezo_q8 wrote:

example: its my turn, i skip a action phase, now its role phase, i take warfare from the stacks

Role:
Leader Bonus:

what i can do ??

In the example above if you chose the leader bonus instead of collecting fighters you would attack one planet.

Everyone else who followed that role can only collect fighters but you can either collect fighters or attack 1 planet instead. You don't have to chose the leader bonus if you don't want to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azooz azeez
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mb
RiderPestilence wrote:
zezo_q8 wrote:

Role:
Leader Bonus:

what i can do ??

In the example above if you chose the leader bonus instead of collecting fighters you would attack one planet.

Everyone else who followed that role can only collect fighters but you can either collect fighters or attack 1 planet instead. You don't have to chose the leader bonus if you don't want to

you mean i chose one effect, thank you and thank to all

i have another Question if any player follow to role, Is there something to me or no ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well in the case of Warfare it's one or the other.

So for survey as the leader you get to look at one additional card ([survey] -0 essentially) where everyone who follows looks at [survey] -1

For warfare leader get to choose to collect 1 fighter per [warfare] or attack 1 planet, everyone who follows can only collect 1 fighter per [warfare]

For colonize leader get to choose to +1 colony per [colonize] or settle 1 planet, everyone who follows can only +1 colony per [colonize]

For produce/trade there aren't any leader bonuses unless the deck has run out and in that case only the leader get +1 [produce] for produce or +1 [trade] for trade. Everyone who follows gets to either produce 1 resource or trade 1 resource per [trade] for 1 influence each but do no receive the +1 bonus

For research again there aren't any leader bonuses unless the deck has run out and in that case the leader gets +1 [research].

To answer your second question. Any player who follows you has no bearing on you, it doesn't matter if they follow or dissent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azooz azeez
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mb
RiderPestilence wrote:
Well in the case of Warfare it's one or the other.

So for survey as the leader you get to look at one additional card ([survey] -0 essentially) where everyone who follows looks at [survey] -1

For warfare leader get to choose to collect 1 fighter per [warfare] or attack 1 planet, everyone who follows can only collect 1 fighter per [warfare]

For colonize leader get to choose to +1 colony per [colonize] or settle 1 planet, everyone who follows can only +1 colony per [colonize]

For produce/trade there aren't any leader bonuses unless the deck has run out and in that case only the leader get +1 [produce] for produce or +1 [trade] for trade. Everyone who follows gets to either produce 1 resource or trade 1 resource per [trade] for 1 influence each but do no receive the +1 bonus

For research again there aren't any leader bonuses unless the deck has run out and in that case the leader gets +1 [research].

To answer your second question. Any player who follows you has no bearing on you, it doesn't matter if they follow or dissent.

thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.