Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: B2O [+] ScottH [+] [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Savannah Café- We chose our colors and started racing across the hot savannah. Nick jumped his gazelle out to a quick start, but he was quickly pounced on by a lion. Brian started his hippo lumbering down the path to the finish line. I was just trying to reign in the lead
gazelle or lion. Nick got his lion to within 4 spaces of the café before Brian's hippo roared and scared him back the maximum of 8 spaces. Nick got his gazelle to within 4 spaces of the finish line, but did not get the 3rd 1-9 card before Brian's lion chomped on him.
I then sent Brian's lion back and proceeded to run my gazelle to the finish line. The lions had all been pushed back so I had some time to get the needed gazelle card for a win. Brian cleverly sat on one, if I had been doing the math I would of known he had it, so a tip of my hat to Brian on that play. With a lion 1 space from feeding on my
gazelle, I drew the needed card and sent my gazelle to the café for the victory and a needed drink (that lion was to close!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.