United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to give recognition to a company that's doing things right and well. Board Game Innovation makes transparent overlays for player mats to keep bits in their rightful places on your player mat. I have purchased overlays for Merchants & Marauders, Robinson Crusoe, Terra Mystica, Eclipse and I've just placed my order for Through the Ages overlays. My continued patronage is based upon a company who is making a quality product with outstanding customer service. I have been nothing but pleased with the quality of the overlays, especially Terra Mystica. They found a clever jigsaw puzzle solution to accommodating all the 14 factions on as few player board mats as possible (important when your trying to cram everything into one game box). I have sent them a couple of emails about the mats related to combining orders and game edition compatibility and they responded within hours. The last response coming after 11:00 PM apologizing for being one day late shipping because they were out of town on an important family matter when they got my email.

I don't usually endorse companies but when you receive quality products and amazing customer service like this I feel like those in our hobby should know.

Thanks Board Game Innovation! Looking forward to more products to organize my board gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob stencel

mooresville
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never actually herd of them, going to have to check them out, sounds like an interesting product from what you said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.