4 Posts

Nations» Forums » Rules

Subject: Military and Building Placement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can you only place Military on your board space that's red or can I cover a blue building with another military? Rule book looked confusing clarifying this. Under progress card placement it seems to say that color needs to match but under military it says that you can "for example have 3 militaries"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Seifert
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buildings can be placed over Military, Military can be placed over Buildings. They share the slots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same question as the original poster after I thoroughly read the manual and the FAQ. Neither clears this up, a clarification should be added to the FAQ. Thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghorro wrote:
I had the same question as the original poster after I thoroughly read the manual and the FAQ. Neither clears this up, a clarification should be added to the FAQ. Thanks for the clarification.
So, like page 7 of the rules, where it shows the player board, and tells you about all the parts, and then points to the buildings / military on it and states:
"These are the slots available for Building and Military Progress Cards. Each of the slots may be used either for a Building or a Military."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.