Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what size the cards are? I'd love to get the game added to my card sleeves geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Coggins
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The Nation cards are standard Euro size cards (59x92mm). Not sure about the smaller Temple size cards though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Torelli
Italy
Pianello Vallesina di Monte Roberto (AN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
radiofyr309 wrote:

The Nation cards are standard Euro size cards (59x92mm). Not sure about the smaller Temple size cards though.

Do you refer to the old or to the new edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Hon
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The new edition is 59 x 92mm.

The smaller square temple cards seem to fit well in the 63.5mm x 88mm with a 1 mm gap. You would have to shave them to be 63.5mm x 63.5mm though.

Does anyone know if Mayday or other companies make a 63.5mm x 63.5mm sleeve?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stormynite88 wrote:
The new edition is 59 x 92mm.

The smaller square temple cards seem to fit well in the 63.5mm x 88mm with a 1 mm gap. You would have to shave them to be 63.5mm x 63.5mm though.

Does anyone know if Mayday or other companies make a 63.5mm x 63.5mm sleeve?

Not that I know of. Swan PanAsia makes a 65x65mm that would probably work decently. Part number SWN-031.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United States
Greenfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For the Temple cards, I bought the Fantasy Flight Standard sized sleeves (63.5mm x 88mm). From the bottom edge up, I measured off 67mm and then trimmed them there using my wife's rotary cutter. The fit is perfect. Looks like these sleeves were made just for these cards now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.