Popular Tags: [View All]
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reading the rules currently and noticed that every movement where your model comes in a cube occupied by enemy gives this model a free fight action.

Every move action leads to free fight action in this case.

But what about climbing? If you climb into a cube occupied an opponent model, do you get a free fight action?

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael H
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cycyx wrote:
I'm reading the rules currently and noticed that every movement where your model comes in a cube occupied by enemy gives this model a free fight action.

Every move action leads to free fight action in this case.

But what about climbing? If you climb into a cube occupied an opponent model, do you get a free fight action?

Thank you.

From pg. 25, "If the model moves into a cube containing an enemy model then they must Fight it immediately. This is true regardless of the cause of the move."

From pg. 28, "If a model moves into the same cube as an enemy model then it will Fight for free as part of that action. This happens whether the movement is intentional (such as a Move action) or unintentional (such as being blasted into a new cube by a booby trap). "

I think a Fight starts whenever an enemy model moves into a cube containing a friendly model. A fight ensues regardless of the action that brought the enemy model into the friendly model's cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much: that's what I inferred, but it's explicit for every movement except for this one in the rulebook.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.