Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrey Velkov
Bulgaria
Doganovo
Elin Pelin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I have played the game in question roughly 20+ years ago so the memories are a bit hazy:

Two player game
The board has two turrets in the opposite corners.
The player loads metal spheres in the cannons and use a small system of mirrors inside the cannons to take aim.
When the player presses the lever on the cannon the ball launches due to gravity and travels toward the opponent’s side.
On the edge each player has his fleet line up. If the iron ball hits a ship it is sunken.
The board is double layered - the bottom layer is a sloped metal sheet so the balls will travel easy. The top layer is transparent acrylic.
The ships are sitting on the top layer but have pegs that protrude from the bottom. The iron ball has to hit those pegs.

I tried searching online for the game, but no luck. If anyone has information about the game's name or of a similar game, please share it.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
I wrote nanDECK and BGG1tool
mbmbmbmbmb
This?

Torpedo Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey Velkov
Bulgaria
Doganovo
Elin Pelin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
n_and wrote:

Like 90% this one, I dont know why I remmember 5 ships per side, but memories can change in 20 years.
Thank you very much for this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.