Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/26569...

Zombicide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cobb
United States
Conway
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Miniature Market Deal of the Day - Zombicide - $49.99
I've been on the fence about this for a while but I've been burned by other zombie games (Zombies!!!, LNOE).

Is this deal really hot? Is this game really that good? Would it be better to start with Season 2? Suggestions or thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a good price. Season one is a good place to start, good mix of characters and easily supplemented by Toxic city mall later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Turner
United States
Bexley
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jacob4408 wrote:
I've been on the fence about this for a while but I've been burned by other zombie games (Zombies!!!, LNOE).

Is this deal really hot? Is this game really that good? Would it be better to start with Season 2? Suggestions or thoughts?

I am sure that you will get all kinds of opinions about this, but here is mine. Yes the game is good. Yes, this is a good price.

I think that you should start with Season 1. I actually started with PO and then bought season 1. Season 1 has a lot more of the "fight to survive" and what being in a zombie movie would feel like. In Season 2, I feel that we stop and talk strategy much more. It is a little more like puzzle solving.

I recommend Season 1, and if you like it then buy Season 2 later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jacob4408 wrote:

$50 is not bad for a box full of minis. I just don't get what's all the hype about the game that was included with it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, still $25 too high for me for a box of miniatures with a game tacked on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Zombicide. I bought the non Kickstarter season 1 after I played my friend's kickstarter version followed by joining the Kickstarter project of season 2. It is MUCH better than Zombies!!! and in many ways to me feels like this is what Zombies!!! should have been all along.

There's a lot out there, and you definitely don't need it all. I paid $55 for the game about a year ago, so while $50 isn't an amazing deal, I feel like it's money well spent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Hobbs
United States
Dallas
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sold out, that was fast...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.