Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Passmore
United Kingdom
Filey
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy today

After taking the plunge with Antiquity during the last reprint it's pretty fair to say I've been desperate to play this monster. After finally convincing myself to spend the money I took the plunge.

I ordered it from BoardGameGuru in the UK and it arrived today. Excited is not the word.

Now to punch all the chits, organize the storage and convince my loving wife to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Dave.
If your copy has the same fault as mine , small black chits with 3 dark barely visible circles -
Don't forget to download the small 3 coin chit stickers from the file section for roads & boats - just print onto peel back photo paper ( or glue on).

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/96937/fourth-edition-coins...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Passmore
United Kingdom
Filey
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice. Mine is printed like that too. I thought I'd struck lucky but then realised that I was looking at the 'mint' tokens. Guess I'll have to get some sticky paper. I don't mind, just happy to have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Passmore
United Kingdom
Filey
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chits punched, storage organized, but I still haven't played. We would have broken it out this week but we both are too addicted to Through the Ages. It's a "just one more game scenario". The last two games ended just 1 and 2 points apart. Grr to TtA, but what a blinding game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
docp wrote:
Chits punched, storage organized, but I still haven't played. We would have broken it out this week but we both are too addicted to Through the Ages. It's a "just one more game scenario". The last two games ended just 1 and 2 points apart. Grr to TtA, but what a blinding game.

Nice! I've only played once in person, my learning game. Almost a second time to teach somebody else, but we had one too many people so I sat out and watched. I've played dozens of times online, though. I love it, but especially with such a great online implementation, it's not my top choice for a long game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.