Michael Bishop
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

I posted some tuck boxes to the files section here back in November. At the time, the tuck boxes were only suitable for cards without sleeves. I wanted to let the Mage Knight community know that I've updated the file with three variants:

- No sleeves.
- "Perfect Fit" sleeves. (Tested with KMC's Perfect Fit sleeves.)
- "Oversized" sleeves. (Tested with FFG Silver Label sleeves. Thanks Johnny731!)

If you requested those tuck boxes for sleeved cards, now's your chance! If you've never heard of these boxes, check them out!

Barring any major issues with the boxes (like cards not fitting), I intend for these to be the final version of these boxes. Making, printing, and testing up to 14 boxes is tough.

Please check the entry in the files section for more details and subscribe to that entry as well if you'd like further updates.

I'm quite convinced I've spent more time on these boxes than playing the game and intend to rectify that soon!

Thanks and give the boxes a thumbs-up if you like them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mara Saurio
Spain
Valencia
Valencia
flag msg tools
Logitech G25 + rFactor + XtremeRacers = pure sim racing!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! now go and have a blast playing!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.