Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mb
CROKINOLE - The board was in use most of the evening - with tons of people getting a chance to play. This was the first time playing for Joe, Al Newman and Ricardo (anyone else?) and I think everyone enjoyed it. I was especially impressed with first timer Al Newman got up to speed really fast and was knocking in 20's like a pro! And there was a very memorable long match up between team Joe/Jenn against team Ricardo/me that was really back and forth right up until the end where Ricardo and I just swept out a close win! I think Al spent more than half his time playing this tonight. Crokinole has become a staple at the SSG - I was glad to see such a variety getting a chance to play it this week. This is currently my favorite dexterity game and I played 4 games of it tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.