Paul Bach
United States
Rocky Hill
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
I'm Bach!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm working on my dividers, because I'm always tweaking my dividers, and I'm thinking that there is no good place to put Boons. Do I put them under Neutral Attachments? Do I make a separate divider for them because they just go with these Saga Expansions? What about "The One Ring"? And why is "Gildor Inglorion" tucked away amongst the encounter cards? Should I treat him separately?

Should I consider separating out Burdens as well? Right now I have them under the same divider with the encounter sets they are associated with.

This leads to a similar question regarding Treasures in The Hobbit Expansions. I put them with the encounter decks but with their own dividers based on which encounter set each is associated with, (in contrast to how I have organized Burdens.)

Finally, when storing the Nightmare Scenarios, who keeps them with their analogous original encounter deck? or do people keep them all together? maybe with the other P.o.D.s?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Harmon
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all player cards in a binder, so the one ring goes behind the Frodo card. I have a separate divider for both the boons and the burdens cards. It is easy enough to grab the ones I need if I want to play campaign mode. Treasure cards are with the encounter set that they belong too. All of my encounter cards are stored in a vertical 3 row card box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.