Arcane Academy» Forums » General

Subject: Th3rd World Studios has a new Games Community Coordinator rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Hillman
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Hello folks, I wanted to stop by and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Sean and I am now working as Th3rd World Studio's Games Community Coordinator. I am very pleased to be working with these fine folks and especially helping out on Generation Hex. I think this is a fantastic game and I am sure you all will be pleased once you get the opportunity to test the waters.

So a little about myself. I have been a life long gamer and trust me that is a very long time. I began with board games like many of you and moved onto role playing games pretty quickly there after. Since those days I have been pretty open to trying new things like ccg's and tile games as well as miniatures. I am a gamer at heart and full endorse introducing each new generation to gaming as quickly as possible.

Over the years I have worked behind the scenes or in volunteer capacities with the game industry. I have been a play tester, volunteer coordinator, and module writer. Once I even manage to get a paying gig, albeit a very small one. I am very pleased to bring my enthusiasm and experience to Th3rd World Studios and help them accomplish their goals in bringing to you a fantastic game in Generation Hex and more games in the future.

So now down to business. Many of you have expressed interest in getting the Print & Play materials. Fantastic! I am here to help see that we get that done. I will be reaching out to folks as best I can over the next week or so, but in the mean time please contact me here via PM or post on the thread I am going to start to make sure no one gets left out.

Now obviously individual fans are extremely important and we encourage you to join in the fun. However, if you also are part of a gaming group, especially one that meets at your local game store, we definitely want to hear from you too.

Thank you all again, I am happy to be on board.

Sean Hillman
Th3rd World Studios Games Community Coordinator
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.