Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Jordan
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I know the new villains in this set are meant to be played as a team. My question is, how capable are these decks of being run in the normal way. Has anyone tried to play multiple heroes against a single villain from this set?

Mainly wondering for ease of storage. I like to keep things in alphabetical order, but if the team villains cannot play well alone against a group of heroes, I will want to keep them together and will have to come up with a different organizational system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:

You could file the whole team under V

That's what I've done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Stark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I didn't so much file them under V as much as started a new section with them. They would still come after everyone else either way, but if ever there were a W or Z or whatever villan, they would be under the normal villans section and V villans would be in their own, separate section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
metal134 wrote:
I didn't so much file them under V as much as started a new section with them. They would still come after everyone else either way, but if ever there were a W or Z or whatever villan, they would be under the normal villans section and V villans would be in their own, separate section.

That's sensible. I think I'll do the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
metal134 wrote:

That's sensible. I think I'll do the same.

I'm not going to bother deciding which one to do unless a villain starting with V-Z comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First World problems...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hahn
msg tools
I was told that you have to scale it based on the number of heroes you have. If you have 5 heroes, take 5. If you have 3 heroes, take 3. You can even play 1v1. Haven't tried it yet, but if it works, it would be pretty cool to have a 1v1 match of Legacy vs Baron Blade!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmb
reb429 wrote:
I was told that you have to scale it based on the number of heroes you have. If you have 5 heroes, take 5. If you have 3 heroes, take 3. You can even play 1v1. Haven't tried it yet, but if it works, it would be pretty cool to have a 1v1 match of Legacy vs Baron Blade!
Stuff destruction might be the big issue, both lack of it on the Hero side and the presence of it on the Villain side. I wouldn't like to try taking on Ermine on Advanced in a one-on-one match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls