Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hussain AlQuraini
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi

I just got my copy but it turned out to be the italian version
Contacted mayfair to buy a replacement deck but no respond.
Any solution for the problem? English translation stickers would be perfect if any1 have those to upload.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy came with THREE SETS of cards, German, English and Italian. Did you check through them all? They are not in separate stacks by language, but in the same bundles.

If you have the multi-lingual version (three flags on the box cover) then you should have all three sets of cards and three rulebooks.

I don't think an italian-only version was produced and even the German-only version sold by Lookout comes with all three sets of cards (in the same multilingual box with the other two rulebooks removed or not put in).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hussain AlQuraini
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thx mate you've just saved my day!
Actually I just looked at the face up cards plus the rulebook was only written in Italian so I didn't bother to open the card stack.

Thx again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only reason I knew that was that several other people had the same problem, so I knew what to look for when mine arrived!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules D
United Kingdom
Annan
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big thanks for the info as just got my copy off amazon UK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.