Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raven Morpheus
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
Hello, me again.

I have converted the Genestealer Invasion campaign from WD 133 (and 135?) to 3rd edition rules for my use so I thought I'd share my work.

Maps are done using the 3e tile set app so credit for that goes to the creator of the app - great app. cool

You will need 1 extra 1x1 board tile (because I couldn't avoid using an extra one for 1 of the missions) and the 3 wide corridors from Deathwing/Genestealer for this campaign but I think that's all the extras required, apart from Ambush counters, because I tried to keep it to 1 set of board tiles only.

You may also, as mentioned, need Ambush counters if you wish to use the Ambush rules which I think fit just fine into 3rd edition so I've left them in the missions where present in the originals.

I probably should have written the rules for ambush into the special rules sections but I'm sure those who want to use them already know them and/or have Deathwing already.

Other than the aforementioned the campaign should only use 1 set of 3rd edition Space Hulk.

Here is a link to the pdf of my 3rd edition version - https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=33A9E20E24E25D41!139&a...

Enjoy, and please do let me know what you think or if I've made any errors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great, thanks for your work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Tabor
United States
California
flag msg tools
Apologies if I'm a total newbie but where do I find the tiles in this mission compatible with 3e?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Bergstrom
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Tabor
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm also looking for the tiles compatible. Where can I find them, or download them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls